I contacted and had my dental work done in the clinic… couldn’t be happier. For the length of time and the cost of the full mouth crown and bridges it saved me more money then I could ever believe.
Full mouth restoration, full mouth rehabilitation and full mouth reconstruction are terms often used interchangeably to describe the process of rebuilding or simultaneously restoring all of the teeth in both the upper and lower jaws.
Full mouth restoration typically involves general or restorative dentists (performing procedures like crowns, bridges and veneers), and can incorporate dental specialists like periodontists (specializing in the gums), oral surgeons, orthodontists (specializing in tooth movements and positions) and endodontists (specializing in the tooth pulp).
Full mouth restoration with dental implants per each dental arch which will be supporting a permanent dental bridge made either of porcelain-high noble metal or porcelain-zirconium.
Dentures or dental Implants?
Should you choose dentures or dental implants?
Below is a quick checklist to help you decide which is a better option for your missing teeth. Check all that apply:
- I want the most natural-looking replacement for my missing teeth.
- I want a tooth replacement that will help me maintain the bone in my jaw.
- I want a tooth replacement that offers long term value for the money.
- I don’t want to worry about my replacement teeth slipping or clicking when I laugh, talk or eat.
- I don’t want to worry about food lodging between my gums and under my replacement teeth.
- I don’t want to have to take my replacement teeth out of my mouth each night to clean and soak them.
- I want a tooth replacement option that lasts for years and years.
- I want my tooth replacement option to give me confidence they won’t move when I kiss someone.
If you chose even one item above, dental implants may be the better option for you. Dental implants, unlike dentures, can provide all of the characteristics listed above, making for a tooth replacement option that will leave you smiling.
Results & Benefits
Full mouth restoration can provide life-changing benefits:
- By replacing missing teeth and restoring damaged teeth, you feel more confident.
- Full mouth restoration can restore your ability to eat and speak normally.
- By replacing missing teeth, you can prevent surrounding teeth from shifting out of position.
- Restoring your bite can also help prevent serious conditions such as bruxism or temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder.
Are you Candidate?
- The ideal candidate for a full mouth restoration is in good general and oral health.
- Adequate bone in your jaw is needed to support the dental implant, and the best candidates have healthy gum tissues that are free of periodontal disease.
Because of all the loose teeth, eating had become very difficult. Eating is a pleasure now. I am enjoying foods such as apples, corn on the cob and beef. Things that I had learned to just avoid.
You have the best dental office I know, the staff is always smiling and they all seem so genuinely happy it makes everything very nice when we come to each appointment. Thanks