I contacted and had my dental work done in the clinic… couldn’t be happier. For the length of time and the cost of the full mouth crown and bridges it saved me more money then I could ever believe.
Full Mouth Restoration
Full mouth reconstruction, full mouth rehabilitation and full mouth restoration are terms often used interchangeably to describe the process of rebuilding or simultaneously restoring all of the teeth in both the upper and lower jaws.
Full mouth reconstruction typically involves general or restorative dentists (performing procedures like crowns, bridges and veneers), and can incorporate dental specialists like periodontists (specializing in the gums), oral surgeons, orthodontists (specializing in tooth movements and positions) and endodontists (specializing in the tooth pulp).
[space line=”no” size=”normal” style=”solid”]
Full mouth restoration with dental implants per each dental arch which will be supporting a permanent dental bridge made either of porcelain-high noble metal or porcelain-zirconium.
Results & Benefits
Full mouth restoration can provide life-changing benefits:
- By replacing missing teeth and restoring damaged teeth, you feel more confident.
- Full mouth restoration can restore your ability to eat and speak normally.
- By replacing missing teeth, you can prevent surrounding teeth from shifting out of position.
- Restoring your bite can also help prevent serious conditions such as bruxism or temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder.
Are you Candidate?
- The ideal candidate for a full mouth restoration is in good general and oral health.
- Adequate bone in your jaw is needed to support the dental implant, and the best candidates have healthy gum tissues that are free of periodontal disease.
Full Mouth Restoration Package
- 6 to 8 dental implants for the upper jaw
- 6 to 8 dental implants for the lower jaw
- Upper fixed bridge of 12 to 14 units (teeth) (porcelain-high noble metal or porcelain-zirconium)
- Lower fixed bridge of 12 to 14 units (teeth) (porcelain-high noble metal or porcelain-zirconium)
- Upper temporary bridge
- Lower temporary bridge
- 3D Dental Imaging
- Medication kit (pain medication, antibiotics and local anesthesia)
- Occlusal guard
- Private transfers Airport/Hotel/Airport
- Private transfers Hotel/Clinic/Hotel (only if you stay in one of our suggested hotels)
- V.I.P Service at the Juan Santamaria International Airport
Full Mouth Restoration Cost & Savings
- You will have a certified and experienced team of doctors and specialists, internationally certified private clinic services, professional health crew who will take good care of you and will make you feel like family.
- For sure you will be saving at least 50% on the total cost of your procedure while you are in good hands in a peaceful heavenly country.
- We can help you with a more accurate quote, you just have to call us, or leave your information for us to contact you. It´s our pleasure to assist you!