Understanding dental implants?
A dental implant is a titanium “root” device used in dentistry to support restorations that resemble a tooth or group of teeth to replace missing teeth. Implants can be used to support a number of dental prostheses, including dental crowns, implant-supported bridges or dentures.
This procedure is a team effort between you, your dentist and your periodontist. Your periodontist and dentist will consult with you to determine where and how your implant should be placed. Depending on your specific condition and the type of implant chosen, your periodontist will create a treatment plan tailored to meet your needs.
- Replacing a Single Tooth. If you are missing a single tooth, one implant and a crown can replace it.
- Replacing Several Teeth. If you are missing several teeth, implant-supported bridges can replace them.
- Replacing All of Your Teeth. If you are missing all of your teeth, an implant-supported full bridge or full denture can replace them.
Why Choose Us?
At Center for Dental Implants of Costa Rica, our exceptional, friendly staff is our greatest asset. We have a highly trained dental team that combines a variety of skills to consistently offer our family of patients the finest individualized care. They are excited about what they are doing, have high standards of quality and integrity, and are motivated to achieve the best results for you. The staff at Center for Dental Implants of Costa Rica take pride in the services they provide, maintaining the goals of excellent communication and personal comfort.
- From the receptionist, the hygienist, to the dentist there is a high degree of professionalism exhibited throughout the staff.Misty Ford
- Thank you staff at New Smile for your expert and efficient care. Everyone was so pleasant and we appreciated the open and informative consultation with both the dentist and the hygienist. It was delightful to visit the beautiful office.Dave Howard
- I contacted and had my dental work done in the clinic… couldn’t be happier. For the length of time and the cost of the full mouth crown and bridges it saved me more money then I could ever believe.William Lorek
- You have the best dental office I know, the staff is always smiling and they all seem so genuinely happy it makes everything very nice when we come to each appointment. ThanksBarbara Olson
- Because of all the loose teeth, eating had become very difficult. Eating is a pleasure now. I am enjoying foods such as apples, corn on the cob and beef. Things that I had learned to just avoid.Peggy Givens
How much money are you going to save? Definitely, thousand of dollars. You could save 65% on USA costs.
Superior Dental Implants
Latest Dental Implants, Same-Day, Non-Invasive Surgery, Flapless & Painless procedure
Only Two Weeks
One Single Trip, Two Weeks. In only 11 days, you’re going to transform your smile and your life forever!
Our dental implants center is focus exclusively on implant dentistry and have assembled all the necessary experts and elements needed for successful treatment under one roof.
Our dental center in Costa Rica was the first internationally accredited in Costa Rica by the AAAASF in 2009.
Made in The USA
Our implants are so well-engineered and efficiently manufactured by OCO Biomedical Inc., in the USA.
Impressive Success rate
All of our OCO Biomedical’s implants have an unchallenged reported success rate (greater than 99%) since 2002.
Custom made packages
Get the best of Costa Rica combining your dental with travel services according with your needs & budget
For your piece of mind, all of our dental treatments and works are covered by a written lifetime warranty